Quality as a matter of course
Quality fulfillment goes without saying for the ZEPPELIN MOBILE SYSTEME GMBH and is subject to regular monitoring and certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 und DIN EN ISO 140001:2015.
ZEPPELIN MOBILE SYSTEME GMBH has Germanischer Lloyd approval for the welding of aluminum and steel containers (GL Welding Approval, Rules for Classification and Construction, II Materials and Welding Technology, Part 3 - Welding) as well as the "Defense Technical Welding Certification" according to DIN 2303, class Q2/BK2.
ZMS also holds the welding certifi cate for welding-technical quality requirements according to DIN EN ISO 3834-2 with proof of suitability according to DIN EN ISO 9606, DIN EN 287.1, DIN EN ISO 15609, DIN EN ISO 15610 for metal-active-gas welding and TIG welding of structural aluminum and steel components.
Furthermore, ZMS has the licenses for the special aluminum DC welding procedure and the manufacturer qualification for welding and brazing of defence technical products according to DIN 2303.
For designing, manufacturing, equipping and customer-specific system integrations, we have the appropriate certifications or test certificates.
We manufacture according to the national and international standards and regulations, e.g.:
- DIN 55350 Manufacturer Certificate
- DIN EN 10204 Test Certificate
- DIN EN ISO 2409 Cross-cutting Testing
- DIN EN ISO 13485 Management system
- DIN EN ISO 13920 Drawing Tolerances
- DIN 8552-1 Weld Preparation - Groove Forms for Aluminum and Aluminum Alloys - Gas Welding and Gas-shielded Arc Welding
- DIN 8563 Quality assurance of welding operations
- DIN EN 25817/DIN EN 30042 Arc-welded joints in steel as well as aluminum - Guidance on quality levels for imperfections
- DIN EN 288-1/2 Requirement and approval of weld procedures for metal materials
- DIN EN 729-1/3 Fusion welding of metallic materials
- DIN EN 25817 Arc-welded joints in steel
- DIN EN 29692 Metal-arc welding with covered electrode
- TL A-0033 Paint coatings
- RAL 840 HR Color Register
- EG 1272/2008 Classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures
- DIN 4102, part 1 Reaction to fire tests - Ignitability of building products
- VDE 100 General guidelines for safe designing of technical products
Additionally taken into consideration:
- Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 REACH
- EU Directive 2002/95/EGROHS
- Technical Conditions of Delivery TL A-0032
- CFC/Halon Prohibition Ordinance
- German Ordinance on Hazardous Substances
- German Equipment Safety Law
- Acknowledgement of cargo in bond acc. to TIR
- Resistance to chemicals acc. to DIN 51958
- Export and import of dangerous chemicals acc. to EC 689/2008
- Chemical substances that deplete the ozone layer acc. to EC 1005/2009
The watertightness of our ZEPPELIN-Shelter® is designed and documented according to DIN EN ISO 1496 resp. MIL-STD-810.
The electrical safety of ZEPPELIN-Shelters® is interpreted acc. to DGUV-V3, DIN VDE 0100-600, IEC 60364-7-717/VDE 0100-717, DIN 51953, VDE 0800, VDE 0800-2. Earthing arrangements according to VG 96953-10 as well as MIL-STD-461.
The shielding effectiveness measurement is performed acc. to VG 95370, MIL-STD- 285 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
ZEPPELIN-Shelter® comply with climatic requirements defined according to STANAG 2895 (extreme climatic conditions) and AECTP-200, Category 230. ZEPPELIN-Shelter® sandwich technology can comply with the following climate zones: A1 - Extreme Hot Dry, A2 - Hot Dry, A3 - Intermediate, B1 - Wet Warm, B2 - Wet Hot, B3 - Humid Hot Coastal Desert, C0 - Mild Cold, C1 - Intermediate Cold, C2 - Cold. In addition to this, ZEPPELIN-Shelter® can be employed for temperature ranges above A1 to +55°C, depending on customer requirements.
ZEPPELIN-Shelters® are manufactured according to NATO SPEC 6516/SHCPE/86 (NATO Standard for Shelter Technical Specifications) and comply with the environmental guidelines for defense material according to AECTP 100, respectively the superior STANAG 4370. They are designed according to the testing program K 35-1,5 of the BWB, which was the template for the specification NATO SPEC 6516/SHCPE/86.
Depending on customer requirements, ZEPPELIN-Shelter® have railway approval to UIC leafl et 592-2.
According to DIN EN 1789, ZEPPELIN-Shelter® meet the requirements of dynamic 10g tests.
ZEPPELIN-Shelter® take into account the superordinate ASTM E1925-10/10.7-8 guidelines concerning the specifications for technology and design of rigid walls and sliding structures.
The CSC certification of our ZEPPELIN-Shelter® is based on:
- DIN ISO 668 Series 1 ISO containers; classification dimensions
- DIN ISO 1161 Series 1 ISO containers; corner castings
- DIN ISO 1496 Part 1-3, ISO containers; specification and inspection
- DIN ISO 3874 Series 1 ISO containers; handling and fastening
- DIN ISO 6346 Coding, identification and Labelling of ISO containers