MATF - Mobile Analytic Task Force
The application of the mobile units used by the Analytic Task Force is in the area of CBRN issues and includes the detection, analysis and evaluation of chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear hazards:
- Sampling and laboratory Analysis
- Description of the hazards or risks
- Determining / marking the contaminated area
- Risk analysis, situation report, Monitoring
- Recommendations for warnings and protective measures
The MATF-Shelter are equipped according to the ZMS standard or according to customer specifications. Alternatively, they are prepared for installation of the customer's equipment. Trucks and shelters are equipped to to be able to drive into contaminated terrain.
Design of the MATF-Shelter:
- 20-foot ISO master shelter, with ISO corners and forklift pockets, CSC certification
- Separate areas for identification and communication, decontamination, technology, 2 entrances,
outer flap, outer door for technical room
- Workstations, laboratory and analysis equipment according to requirements or specifications
- Integrated air conditioning with hepa filtration, overpressure System
- Integrated power supply, lighting and outdoor camera
- Integrated water supply with fresh and waste water tank
- Indoor and outdoor shower for decontamination of people and material
- Data and telephone network
Detection, identification, interpretation
Depending on the equipment and system components, the range of tasks and services performed by the MATF unit includes the following:
Weather observation (determining local weather data, such as wind direction, wind speed, air temperature, air pressure and humidity), optional data Transfer (e.g. satellite) to external specialist units for supporting evaluation and Interpretation.
C - complex
Early detection of a potential chemical hazard, detection (outdoor air and indoor monitoring by means of detection and warning devices), sampling, identification and analysis, detection of gaseous (volatile), liquid and solid C-hazardous materials and substances.
B - complex
Early detection of a potential biological hazard, including disease detection, detection of an airborne spread of biological agents, detection of aerosol clouds, sampling, identification and analysis, detection of B-hazards by immunological and molecular biological methods using human and animal test material and on surfaces, solids and liquids from the environment.
R/N - complex
Early detection of potential radiological and nuclear hazards, including nuclear weapons use, dosimetry (recording the radiation exposure of persons), detection (sensing, measuring ionising radiation), sampling, identification and analysis, detection of R/N hazards, contamination detection, dose rate.
The complementary capabilities are the interpretation, situation assessment and prognosis of the situation development, advising the operational command, recommendation of suitable operational measures.